In the beginning days of my blogging i was always fascinating by the Ads i saw on most of the blogs or websites.
Why there is no any Ad on my blog? I started some research and found that i too can put Ads on my blog. As a blogger i am sure everyone heard of the Adsense program. Adsense is Google product and is one of the best Advertisement program available.
Adsense has become one of the popular program that specialises in creating and placing banner Ads on website. These Ads are administered, sorted and maintain by Google. They can generate revenue on either pay-per-click or pay per impression basis.
Before applying for Adsense there are three requirements which you need to fulfil
1) Of course you need to have a website
2) You must be above the age of 18, if you’re not then you need to apply using the name of your parents or guardian.
3) You blog or website is abiding Adsense Policies.
Let’s see Steps To Create Adsense Account
– Go to the Sign up page of Google Adsense.
– Two Options are available there on Sign Up page. Sign In and Create Account
– Go with Sign In Option if you already have Gmail Account
– Go With Create Account if you don’t have a Gmail account.
– I will recommend to sign up with your domain specific Email, if you have.
– This is simple contact information form where you have to fill your details.
– One important part in this form is “Payee Name” Make sure you use same name as per your bank record. Because Adsense will send you cheque or EFT transfer under that name only. If you make any mistake in your payee name it’s very difficult to change that payee name in bank record.
So make sure your bank account name and payee name are exactly same.
– Click on Submit My Application
After you submit your application you will receive a mail stating that your Adsense account is successfully submitted we will review your account. It may take 48 hours.
If everything went right you will receive a mail stating that your application has been successfully reviewed.
Now you need to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on your website to fully activate your account.
Note that before your account is fully activated, only blank ads will be displayed on your page. Once your account is fully activated you will receive a mail and begin to see live ads.
Please don’t click on your ads even to test them. This action is not permitted as per Adsense program policies.
This one for your information, once your Adsense earning reaches $10 Adsense will mail you a pin to your address. Login to your Adsense account to put pin details once you receive the pin.
That’s it 🙂 Once your earnings reaches $100 google will send you the earning via selected payment method. Direct bank transfer will be the better choice.
So how’s your experience with Google Adsense?