What future has in store, for smartphones produced by versatile innovation pioneers like Apple, Samsung and Google for us in not so distant future – we should look at. The article gives a look at what we can expect in the Mobile world and uncommonly what will happen to the upcoming smartphones in 2017
Cell phones are not any more only a mode to impart, they are being utilized to do as such much and in ways never envisioned.
Here is a rundown of a portion of the Future up and coming cell phones anticipated that would discharge in coming months.
Apple IPhone 8
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Xiaomi launched a bezel free phone, one of it’s kind in china only. This device sure does set a standard for future phones. It sports a massive 6.4 inch IPS LCD display. There is no bezel at all on the three sides of the display on the current Mi Mix and the second gen device is also expected to come with over 90% screen to body ratio.
The upcoming Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.35 GHz along with the Adreno 540 GPU.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 was confirmed by the Xiaomi CEO that the smart phone is in works and will be released likely in the second half of 2017.
Specs for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 :
- 90%+ bezel free 6.4 inch IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa Core 64 Bit Processor
- Quad core processor clocked at 2.35 GHz speed
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6 GB RAM/256 GB internal storage (or) 4 GB RAM/128 GB internal storage
- No SD card support
- Finger print sensor on the rear below the camera
- 8 MP front camera on the bottom
- 12 MP Dual Rear Shooter with OIS and 4K Video recording support.
The Chinese brand oneplus stands out in the market rivaling the hotshots. They offer inevitable hardware at mid-range prices. The latest release 3T can be a best performing device and matches the Google Pixel in performance.
Their Upcoming OnePlus 5 smart phone is expected to release in June of 2017. If it wants to rival the flagships, it might even get out a couple of months earlier. One plus 5 might come with a glass body with 5.5 inch 2K AMOLED display.
It might come with 8 GB RAM with the Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 835 chipset. Also 128 GB internal storage can be expected which is a needed feature. As per the latest rumors the OnePlus 5 is expected to come with Dual Rear camera setup and
The device is also offered Quick Charge 4.0 technology for faster charging. If it is true, this device will charge to 100% from point dead in less than half an hour.
Expected Specs for Oneplus 5 :
- 5.5 inch Quad HD AMOLED display
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Glass and Metal Design
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Runs on Oxygen OS with Android 7 Nougat
- 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB internal storage
- 12 Mega Pixel Dual Rear camera with OIS
- 16 MP front shooter
- Water proof and dust proof technology
- 3600 mAh battery
- Dash charge technology (100% in less than 75 minutes)
The recent benchmark killer HTC 10 is a device with great processor, good camera. The build quality is highly premium with chamfers and curvy edges. The same chunky look is not expected with HTC 11. It is expected to come with a lesser bezel design.
The much rumored ‘Sense Touch’ a technology by which the device can be controlled to perform actions through swiping or tapping the edge.
The device is also expected to bank the monstrous Qcomm SD835 chipset for scarily fast processing and great power economy.
Expected Specs for HTC 11 :
- 5.5 inch QHD display
- Offers 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- 6 GB RAM/ 256 GB internal storage
- Dual 12 Ultra Pixel lens on the rear (RGB + B&W)
- 8 Ultra Pixel front camera for great selfies
- Anroid OS v7.0, Nougat
- Finger print scanner
- 4300 mAh battery
- Quick charge 3.0 technology for faster charging
Nokia is a legendary firm which took the mobile phones to a whole another level. They have been looking for a partner to come back after they got out of the windows phone business.
It is now official that Nokia registered to MWC 2017 after pairing up with HMD technologies. Two different handsets are expected from the Finland giant in the Q2 of 2017.
The names aren’t clearly out but D1c and C1 are the ones everyone is murmuring these days in the mobile market
Expected Specs for Nokia D1C :
- 5.0 inch HD display & 5.5 inch 2K display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB internal storage
- Adreno 505 GPU
- Runs on Android OS v7, Nougat with Z-Launcher System UI atop
- IPS resistivity (water proof, dust proof)
- 13 MP rear camera for 5 inch variant & 16 MP rear camera for 5.5 inch variant
- 4G support
Technology changes everyday so do Smartphones. Don’t forget to comment which one are you going to buy ?
If you have any queries, questions Let Me Help You