It took me months and months to decide Why to start a blog ? and that might be one of the biggest regret of my life.
Blogging is becoming more and more popular now a days. For each topic you call there are thousands of blogs available in the world of internet. Then one obvious question one should ask who will read my blog? and why to start a blog ?
Here i am going to give you few reasons for why to start a blog ?
- Discipline : – Blogging teaches you discipline. whatever frequency you blog in a week or in a month, Writing is an important skill. it forces you to learn difficult and different things in life.
- Something to say :- Though we are not writers or speakers we all have something to say. A blog is a medium free from censorship, criticism to say what is on your heart.
- Just Write :- If you want to write, share your story, build community and encourage others. A blog is a great medium to do that.
- Make Money :- This is what most of the people are looking at. To earn your bread and butter a blog will help you in this regard. With patience and practice you can make money through advertising and other income generating activities on your blog.
- Exposure for your business :- A blog gives individuals to corporate the ability to reach a large audience at very less cost.
- Promote Something :- Blog is a great way to market or promote yourself or your business, product or service
- Help people :- Many blogs are written to help people to solve their problems whether technical, mental, social issues many blogs help to solve such issues. This type of blog are much like a forum
- Connect Similar mind people :- Blog brings like minded people together. It helps to share your opinion and thoughts with like minded people.
- Stay active or expert in a field :- Many blogs provide updated fresh information. for this you need to research the information and new updates in the market.
- Learn New Things : -Blog is about sharing what you see or what you want to see in the world. When you start a blog, you will find yourself always learning new things about area of your interest.
- No prior experience :- That’s a great news ! With my step by step guide you can have your first blog running in just 15-20 Min. You don’t need knowledge of HTML coding or other technical stuff.
- It is free :- Anyone can start a blog FREE. And if you want more control, freedom with your blog, you can self host your blog at affordable cost.
- Consulting Deals :- If there is a subject you know much about it and you think you are expert in that subject, then you should start a blog. But if you are not then also start a blog and learn the subject and you will soon become expert.
- Document your life :- With a blog, you can tell your stories in form of an online diary.
- Stand out :- Survey tells that only 1% of internet users produce online content. so stand out from the crowd and start a blog to produce valuable content. so that remaining 99% will consume the content.
- Authority :- Writing a blog about important topics establishes yourself as an authority in the world. It enhances your professional image. Blogs are like a new business cards in 2020.
- Google loves blog :- When your blog is ready, google crawls your pages and it will be listed on google search. it means you will start receiving additional visitors from the search engine. Search engine helps to bring new people to your blog and that may create new opportunity.
- Better Thinker :- Blog writing includes recording thoughts on paper, the blogging process encourages you to think deeper. Many people in this process stop blogging because they think that they have nothing to say. but May be those people didn’t discovered yet what they have to say.
- Healthier life habits :- Blogging require time, devotion, commitment and discipline. Blogging will provide opportunity for new life habits to emerge in yours.
Some interesting facts about Blog
- In 1999, there were just 23 blogs. Today, there are over 1.5 billion blogs on the internet. WordPress.com alone has over 60 millions of them. Every half a second, a new blog is created. There are about 31 million bloggers in the US.
- There are approximately 130 million active blog readers in the US right now
- More than 60% of blogs are in English. Other prominent languages include Spanish, Portuguese, and Indonesian
- Over half of the blogging community has more than one blog. Professional bloggers have 4 blogs, on an average. Only about 27 percent of bloggers are full time into it.
- 80% of the US online consumers trust the information they get from blogs.
- 61% of US online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
- 1 in every 5 bloggers updates his/her blog daily. Most of the blogs are read in the morning between 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Less than 10 percent of bloggers earn enough to support their family. More than 80 percent never ever make it to even $100.
Source :- google
Are you ready ? Now it’s your turn
So do you want to start a blog as well? If yes, go ahead & learn Step by Step Guide to create a blog